Wednesday 5 December 2012

evaluation

I was told that the interactive PDF was good in that it clearly followed the unit descriptor, gave enough activities and different types of activities, and was easy to follow in the topic areas.  It was considered interesting enough; not too easy and not too hard. I was also informed that my dozen or so checks on formatting, punctuation, etc., wasn’t thorough enough. 
I think that the content was good and knowing what I do now, it will be easier next time but I would do a better job with how I present it; formatting wise.  I think this is a good resource for in the classroom because students can follow through the classes with it and keep up if they cannot attend.  It is also not difficult to learn how to use it so most students in this class, Cert III community services, would be able to use it after a couple of classes with coaching from the teacher and their peers.  It will be best for those who have easy access to a computer with Adobe reader and internet access, although it would still work without internet access.

No comments:

Post a Comment