Wednesday 5 December 2012

develop

Using resources I already had made this a bit easier than it would have been if I had to start something from the very beginning.  Designing the resource in this format was easy in that it started using a word document which I am familiar with but I wasn’t prepared for the fact that nothing could be changed once it was in PDF.  It took many attempts before it was ready to use in the interactive PDF format that I was content to be finished with.  The activities were also more difficult to implement than I had anticipated.  This is mainly because it was still new to me and I had to learn where to find the types of activities I would normally do in class on the net and then transfer them into the resource.  Once I figure out how to find and utilise each activity this will no doubt become much easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment