Wednesday 5 December 2012

analysis

The beginning is often the most difficult part of any assignment but once I start I usually move through things quickly.  Analysing what type of resource to use was not as easy as I thought it should be as there were a number of things to consider.  Questions I had to ask myself were:  what resources am comfortable with or even able to utilise, what were the students in this group likely to be able to utilise, how would I be able to get the resource to students, what were their levels of comfort with using computers? 

In the end I chose the interactive PDF because I thought it would be fairly simple for me and the students to use, and be easy to transfer to a USB for students to use in place of a workbook.  It would allow students to keep up with class work when they were unable to make it to class, work individually and work in groups or pairs.  It seemed to allow for a reasonable amount of flexibility and to ensure that students could follow the work required for the unit.  It also meant that I would be able to utilise a number of the resources I already had for this unit.

No comments:

Post a Comment